Longbridge Technologies Limited offers competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various sectors like ICT, banking, and engineering; we leverage deep technical skills, domain expertise and an illustrious client service experience using a consultative approach in deploying innovative solutions for our clients.
Graduate Sales Trainee
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs, Sales/Marketing
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Skills: Excellent Communication and presentation skills, good client relationship and time management skills, ability to understand the product, and delivery to the client, ability to build an effective client base.
Qualification: B.sc in any discipline, must have completed Nysc
Experience: Passion for sales and Marketing in an IT environment, Smart, intelligent, and confident.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.