SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT Startup. We are looking for a potential leader to plan strategies, implement them and build relationships with enterprise customers. What we want to achieve We founded Africa Incubator Ltd. (Afri-inc) on an aspiration to create the future of Africa with technology and strategic management Our understandings of issue The East Africa economies have been recorded more than 5% annual growth over the last decade.
However, advanced technology innovation and strategic management are still vital for local enterprise to evolve to regional leading companies and create sustainable employment. On the other side, Japanese companies are still less equipped to grasp demand and establish commercial networks in African and other emerging markets in terms of both human resources and experiences.
Graduate Sales / Business Development Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Graduate Jobs
- SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT Startup. We are looking for a potential leader to plan strategies, implement them and build relationships with enterprise customers. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa.
- Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multinational team from Kenya, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work:
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution:
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Run effective cold calls to get online/offline meetings with new corporate customers
- Build good relationships with customers
- 1-3 years of ICT business experience or ICT related academic background
- B2B sales experience is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- WFH is available partly
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 15, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.