SANOFI IS A GLOBAL HEALTHCARE LEADER FOCUSED ON PATIENTS’ NEEDS engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Sales/Marketing
To implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned products are achieved.
- Promoting the Sanofi range of products to doctors and pharmacies in assigned location.
- Ensure stocking and movement of all Sanofi products in the region.
- Tender business and Key accounts management
- Organise and manage PR activities with the aim of improving our relationship with customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry / government contacts relevant to the division.
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the company on marketing intelligence.
- Uphold the image of the company by being good ambassadors, ensuring that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
- Internal: Marketing, Key Accounts, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical and regulatory bodies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy is preferred however a degree in Chemistry or related courses is acceptable with at least 1 year cognate experience.
- Good Financial Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.