Olatorera Consultancy Limited Nigeria is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals. We propel companies under our radar to serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies. Olatorera Consultancy manages all aspects of Princess Olatorera Oniru’s public career. OC also publishes news and progressive content daily of high interest to the public and to Africa’s development.
Graduate Legal Affairs Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs/Law
- Candidate must have a First Degree in Law and a strong desire for perfection and excellence.
- Strong knowledge in business and commercial law is essential.
- Will be in charge of legal mandates/communications and should ideally be certified to practice law.
- Our Legal & Communications Analysts/Interns are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders. Confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and results-driven.
- Applicant must be no older than age 25.
- Base Salary
- Excellent learning environment
- Company laptop, phone and other tools necessary for work input/output
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours.
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with Introduction Letter, Personal Summary or Cover Letter and law degree/certificates where applicable to: jobs@Olatorera.com The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your Age/D.O.B
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Olatorera.com.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria, except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates. Ensure Jobs@Olatorera.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.