Konga Nigeria Online shopping in Nigeria for phones, clothes, home & kitchen, computers and more at best prices on Konga.com. Enjoy fast delivery service. Buy now!
Customer Service Executive
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs/Customer Care
- We are searching for talented and smart individuals with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of customer service representative in our Customer Experience Team.
- The ideal candidates must have good communication skill -Verbal and Written, effective listening and persuasive skills, and should be stress tolerant to ensure high return on investment (ROI.).
- Fresh graduate from any discipline
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must have good command of English language with great accent
- Good use of Microsoft office suites
- Relevant training and certifications in call Centre or Customer service operations will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good telemarketing skills
- Data entry and numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of any foreign language will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Answer customer calls and inquiries promptly and respond to emails
- Handle all customer inquiries through social media handle
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information on request
- Identification and escalation of priority issues to necessary channels
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their current portrait size picture and updated CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Executive” as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.