Total Health Trust Limited helps make healthcare work in Nigeria. We enable our customers to access affordable, reliable healthcare and we support healthcare providers in their efforts to deliver it. We manage healthcare so that our customers and our partners can thrive. THT is one of Nigeria’s pioneer Health Management Organisations (HMOs), renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability. We have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivalled 17 year industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 270,000 members, over 270 corporate clients and government institutions.
We have one of the largest networks of independent service providers, made up of over 500 private and 1,550 NHIS-accredited clinics and hospitals throughout Nigeria. Because we know your life may depend on this network, we continuously monitor our service providers and ensure that we pay promptly for their services. This commitment to supporting our healthcare providers professionally and financially has made us the trusted HMO for most hospitals and clinics in Nigeria.
Contact Centre Agent
- Receive calls from members or employer groups and providers and prospective clients
- To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
- To receive Employer group calls and to resolve queries relating to the specific group or members within the group and route the query to the correct department for call resolution in the more complex cases
- To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the Sales and Distribution department ensuring that prospective clients receive the best service
- To log inquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, Clients, and members
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed by the manager to ensure a value-added service offering
- To adhere to and live the organizational value
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people