Interswitch Group is an integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations.
Interswitch, through its Super Switch provides online, real-time transaction switching that enable businesses and individuals have access to their funds across the 24 banks in Nigeria and across a variety of payment channels such as Automated Teller Machines (ATMS), Point of Sale (PoS) terminals, Mobile Phones, Kiosks, Web and Bank Branches.
Business Transformation Intern
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs/Internship
- You’ll get the chance to work across the backbone functions supporting Interswitch’s operations & service delivery, driving transformational initiative across InfoTech, Customer Support, Core Operations, Customer Experience
To be considered for the internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate from any recognized University
- Minimum of second-class upper division in any field of study
- NYSC: either currently completed orientation or completed the service year
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team
- Must be tech savvy
- For candidates not older than 27 years of age
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.