Olatorera Consultancy Limited Nigeria is a new-generation consulting company providing wellness and business development services to established companies and high net-worth individuals. Olatorera.com provides critical and analytical feedback to companies under our radar to enable them innovate and serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies. Olatorera.com provides the seal and stamp of Africa’s Best to enable great companies compete stronger on a global scale. Olatorera.com publishes an annual list of “Africa’s Best 100 Companies” and “Africa’s Best 100 Leaders”.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs/Research
- We are currently hiring graduate analysts with multiple positions open in analytics, sales and business development.
- Candidates should have a First Degree (and post-degree national certification where applicable) in Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Mathematics or related fields.
- Graduates must have graduated with at least a 2nd class upper or cum laude honors.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in communications, sales and public relations.
- Must be passionate about sales, business negotiations, business communication, and organizational management.
- Applicants must be no older than 25 years old.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- All applications must include education and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to Victoria Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Orientation and training will apply.