Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Graduate Accountant - Tax Associate
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Finance/Accounting
- We are looking to hire a “Junior Accountant”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Internal Accounting Analyst. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
Further responsibilities include:
- Bookkeep, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Dealing with tax issues
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- 1 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company or a bank.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and facial interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graduate Accountant – Tax Associate” as the subject of the email.