ASA Advanced Technology Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise is in the fields of special protection, consulting, and instructing. ASA Security was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors. We have established our reputation at the forefront of security companies in Nigeria, utilizing a wide range of the most advanced security systems, teams of high-standard professional guards and leading security means using the latest methods, technological equipment and knowledge.
Our company is being consulted by Israeli ex-military high-ranked officers who built their experience and security knowledge during years of rigorous army training, and who completed years of service in the Israeli Government VIP Protection Unit. Our company is the first choice of many security-conscious organizations, businessmen, and high-profile figures. Among our clients are prime ministers, ministers, high-ranking visitors from abroad including the Pope, and many others.
Graduate Account Officer
Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organization of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company processes and procedures.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 29, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: email@example.com with the Job Title “ACO”.