Adold Engineering Development Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations. Since our inception in 1976, we have expanded to offer full range of services in engineering and management related to the construction industry. These services range from development studies and planning, complete engineering and design, to procurement construction and supervision. Complete project management or any component of engineering and management services desired could be provided. Adold Engineering has become an integral part of Engineering and Construction Industry in Nigeria.
Graduate Account Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Finance
Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organisation of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of HND/University Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills [Excel, Word and Outlook
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of companyТs processes and procedures.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 22, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subect of the email
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.