Arion Energy Services Limited is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Job Unit ICT/Computer
- You will provide GIS analysis, design and development for several marine projects.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret geographic information provided by geodetic surveys, aerial photographs, and satellite data.
- Research, study, and prepare maps and other GIS products in digital or graphic form for project planning and design.
- Work with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to collect and analyze data.
- Revise existing maps and tables, making all necessary corrections and adjustments, to prepare them for designated automatic applications.
- Design and evaluate multi-stage working procedures, algorithms, data structures, and user interfaces for GIS applications.
- Conduct research for projects with GIS focus in a cross-function team environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in GIS, Geography, Cartography or other closely related field.
- Minimum of two years of work experience designing and conducting spatial analysis in GIS software tools and applications.
- Experience with combining digital cartography, computer technology, GIS, cartographic and geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “GIS Cartographer” as the subject of the mail.