Hello Energy Limited are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We also provide the following services; workforce training on gas handling, safety training, gas displacement services, emergency oxygenated aeration, pressure leak detection, inspection for piping and storage tanks and general gas management services.
Front Desk Officer (Female)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Administration
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Welcome and greet guest
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as front desk representative
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in pdf format only to: recruitment.Hgroup@gmail.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who reside in Onitsha will be shortlisted.