Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda.
This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
Front Desk Officer/Customer Service Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Administration/Customer Care
- RECEIVE VISITORS
- Greet visitors appropriately
- Determine visitors needs in a professional manner
- Maintain visitors’ register
- Offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- Direct visitors to contact person/appropriate meeting room
- Ensure backup when absent from reception table
- Ability to maintain composure with difficult consumers. Must remain professional at all times
- ANSWER PHONE CALLS
- Answer phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Determine purpose of the call
- Deal with visitors queries and provide correct information
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- MANAGE MAIL/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Reply electronic mail and sort all paper mails accordingly.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- Organize courier deliveries
- Perform live chat and email correspondence with customers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a visibility on all Cypress Social Media platforms with appropriate content posted daily
- Send out reminders to all customers on maturing obligations and rentals with proper alignment with Accounts/Finance
- Follow up with all customer related vendors such as Debt recovery agents ensuring all reports are sent to Management as when due
- Sift through all in-bound mails from customers and vendors and re-direct appropriately to officers in-house
- Handle ALL customer related issues with proper guidance from Management
- MONITOR SECURITY
- Monitor people coming & going through the reception doors
- Issue visitor passes where appropriate
- Be aware of & report suspicious activity.
- ORGANISE MEETINGS
- Book meeting room
- Inform participants
- Set up meeting with necessary refreshments & equipment
- Organize catering for meeting
- SECRETARIAL SUPPORT
- Prepare correspondence & documents
- Organise mailings
- Schedule & follow up on appointments
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- RECEPTION AREA MAINTENANCE
- Keep reception area clear & neat
- Maintain & organize reading materials
- ANY OTHER SCHEDULE OR WORK AS DETERMINED BY YOUR SUPERVISOR OR MANAGEMENT.
Other skills required
- Microsoft Office proficiency – MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good oral communication skills
- Telephone Ethics
- Neat and presentable – good personal grooming must be demonstrated
- Must demonstrate social media savviness and ability to create content
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.