StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company.
Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Front Desk Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Administration
Our client is a Public Relations & Integrated Communications Firm. They offer Business Intelligence; Consumer Insights and Trending Communication Services to clients.
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State (preferred candidates should be residents within immediate environs).
The hired personnel will be responsible for supporting the business by being the first point of contact in the organization; operating the switchboard, connecting callers to the appropriate persons; greets visitors; responds to general enquiries. The job holder is expected to speak in a clear and friendly, courteous tone; use listening skills to put callers at ease and obtain accurate and complete information.
- Be the first point of contact at the office.
- Greets and directs visitors; providing assistance to them as required.
- Work at the switchboard and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls to facilitate connections.
- Provides information and assistance regarding telephone numbers and completes telephone calls for the members of staff.
- Answers internal or external calls and transfers calls. As required, takes and relays messages.
- Relay important information to members of staff and customers.
- Announce when visitors arrive to the concerned staff/units.
- Compile and update data related to client’s details.
- Assist callers with their questions/enquiries.
- Promote company services as appropriate.
- Handle all internal and external directory assistance queries.
- Perform administrative duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
BSc/HND holder in Communications.
Must have a minimum of 4 years of Front Office/Customer Service experience.
Active Listening – Been attentive to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Physical presentation/Interpersonal Skills – Must have very good dress sense; presentable for the front office and own very good interpersonal skills.
Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Customer and Personal Service — This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Salary & Application:
Proposed salary ranges between N100,000 – N120, 000/m
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 24, 2020
Method of Application
Experienced applicants should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘EFDE’ as subject of mail