Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading fund manager and advisory firm focused on west Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting and agribusiness. When you partner with Sahel, you benefit from quality financial and operating experience, broad industry knowledge, and a powerful network of global relationship.
Front Desk / Admin Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Administration
- The Front Desk Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited, would be expected to provide administrative support to the Business Support Department and Managing Partner.
- He/ She will be responsible for front desk management, general clerical activities and assisting the Managing Partner through schedules and related activities as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Politely receive all visitors/ clients of Sahel and take note of all enquiries made as regards the company.
- Ensure that there is a proper monitoring of access given by the security at the main entrance.
- Sorting of parcels and mails
- Manage incoming and outbound telephone calls.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for entertainment arrangement for office visitors.
- Liase with the Support Team when sourcing for quotes, negotiating and purchasing office supplies/ items (consumables and others).
Personal Assistance to Managing Partner:
- Take minutes and notes when necessary
- Schedule Managing Partners events, speakings and engagements
- Draft mails and letters on behalf of Managing Partner when required
- Organise meetings and events when scheduled
- Office and car key management
- Screen vendors and update Sahel vendors list.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as Personal Assistant, Front Desk Officer or Administrative Officer.
- Close attention to details and must be very attentive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Google applications.
- Must be proactive and possess analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, organizational and written skills
- Must be a fast learner equipped with transferable skills.
- Strong personal integrity and accountability
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a Word – formatted single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the criteria