Myrtle Management Consultants is built on more than 25 years of hands-on experience delivering performance improvements to the world’s leading food and beverage, consumer products and life sciences organizations. Our promise to deliver Passion, Pace and Performance to every client is a competitive differentiator: Passion: We live on the line and live for what we do. We will be there, where the work is done, to deliver operational excellence from the frontline to the boardroom Pace: We catalyze improvement and deliver at accelerated speed when it matters most Performance: Our results set us apart and every engagement is structured to ensure our interests are aligned with the clients’ We have unmatched expertise in providing proven solutions and services with a tailored approach to address clients’ specific opportunities and challenges. Services and solutions include: Shop Floor Leadership Production Optimization (OEE) Lean Six Sigma Deployments Compliance Management Sanitation Efficiency Logistics and Warehousing Management Systems
Copy and Content Strategist
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
- As a Copy and Content Strategist, your role helps our clients’ team deliver on this promise through content creation.
- Your goal will be to conceptualize and create great digital content that resonates with the audiences of our clients’ brands in a way that causes them to take desired actions.
- Develop and define the content strategy for brands.
- Write, edit and produce content for web, social media and other digital platforms.
- Collaborate with other team members and 3rd party suppliers to ensure timely execution of content programs.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Developing high-quality creative content, including but not limited to, copy, event content, advert content, website and social media content; on time and on budget.
- Working with digital marketing in general and social media specifically to increase organic and paid reach and awareness and align with project objectives.
- Working together with internal design, production and project management, and, talent departments to ensure deliverables for proposals.
- Compiling materials for post-project case studies and use as new business collateral.
- Keeping up to date with new trends, latest and future industry software and tools and the most appropriate techniques for the needs of the company
- Other duties as always required to deliver and maintain a world-class service.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of the media, marketing and creative industries or agencies in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media, Marketing or Mass Communication.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Competent Internet, email and Google applications user.
- Minimum of three years of experience working on experiential marketing/communication campaigns with a high level of proficiency in writing.
- Strong communicator – verbal and written; an excellent writer with a background in marketing.
- Knowledge of cutting-edge trends and consumer audiences.
- Experienced in working directly with clients.
- Adaptable to a changing environment; able to maintain tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- An outstanding team player and self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage own time and priorities work to ensure deadlines are met and target achieved and take personal responsibility for own work and actions.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and always demonstrate tact and diplomacy.
- Able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail always.
- Able to develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and a professional manner and approach.
Marketing and Communications Strategist
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
- As a Marketing and Communications Strategist, you are expected to be a proven communicator with experience in creating and developing communications strategies and multi-media content to work on-site at an agency level. You will make a difference with this client working to address and solve key issues, drive change, and enhance the customer journey.
- You are expected to be able to tell the story of our client’s “clients” on different platforms to various audiences and keep the customer engaged and interested. If you are a strong content creator, are an excellent writer and the ultimate team player, then you just maybe who we are looking for!
- Develop and execute strategic documents for marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute, in conjunction with the client, the agency’s communications strategy
- Create and disseminate multi-media content that tells the client’s story
- Plan and attend on-site campaigns events and meetings
- Conduct direct campaigns to relevant stakeholders for any given campaign
- Coordinate the development of a range of communications products, campaigns materials, promotional items, and digital materials
- Coordinate projects with creative and technical teams to ensure we meet milestones and deadlines
- Employ the full range of communications tools including digital, social, visual, presentations, and written remarks, collateral, and digital properties
- Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with the client and project partners
- Develop strategies to gain buy-in and drive awareness among key stakeholders
- Analyse customer patterns and information consumption; update communications strategy to enhance customer experience as necessary
- Be a trusted resource for the client and seamlessly interact and engage on-site with the client’s team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a communications department of an organization
- Demonstrated communication/marketing campaigns experience for large corporates
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with orchestrating the development marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products, and campaigns
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem-solving
- Self-starter with the willingness to take initiative and see opportunities ahead
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.