At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results. These are the component that makes our company unique. We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Enterprise Sales Trainee.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 1 Year
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Our client is a Telecommunication and Information Technology company looking to revolutionize broadband access in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of an Enterprise Sales Trainee.
- Responsible for identifying, aggressively prospecting and closing new business accounts
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated individuals who can take the training and tools for success given to them to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- You will be the front line for presenting the organization to prospects.
- Work closely with the Head of all the Business Units & Team members to ensure that all viable business opportunities are explored and capitalized upon
- Communicating effectively with ICT customers and prospects, directing customers to product information resources, and Identifying and contacting new sales prospects
- Perform account management on selected accounts
- Build and manage pipeline and leads
- Generate and manage forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering
- Minimum of 0-1 years work experience in IT sales
- Experience in sales of IT products and services is a major advantage
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Radio and Wireless Technologies
- Candidate with relevant industry knowledge will be an advantage.
- A team player, highly motivated, good interpersonal skills, mature, meticulous, independent, disciplined and responsible
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues.
- Rapid learner who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Possesses determination and grit.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Procurements
Our client is an FMCG retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products. They are in need of a Showroom Manager for their office in Lagos.
- Effectively Manage Store IN & OUT.
- Developing & motivating towards high performing store team.
- Encourage and promote all opportunities to drive sales, leading by example.
- Understand local customer needs and ensure this is delivered through both product and service.
- Be familiar with the competition and respond accordingly in order to create competitive advantage.
- Engage staff in the store with regular briefings and accurate and timely delivery of the recognition policy in store.
- Monitor and take actions necessary to improve shrinkage and profit protection.
- Enhance sales through identification of trends related to footfall, conversion, etc.
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets and take corrective measures where required.
- Ensure a smooth and accurate process for stock management in the store.
- Ensure store staffs are trained in customer service requirements.
- Build a connection with the customers and understand their needs & Ensure store meet their targets.
- Monitor the feedback from staff and customers on the store products and services and give feedback to the relevant area where required.
- Minimum Educational Qualification of Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position/capacity.
- Must be arithmetically sound
- Must possess strong analytical and negotiating skill
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.