Courierplus Services Limited is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers. With over 240 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected. CourierPlus Services Limited was recently acquired by Superflux International Limited in 2012. Since the acquisition, we have upgraded our offerings and deliverables to our esteemed customers using the most efficient and up to date infrastructure.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
This role is responsible for the acquisition of new customers for the company’s services and the management of existing customer accounts to achieve improved margins from them.
In addition, the role will also be responsible for helping the company attain market leadership, identify growth opportunities and lead the development and delivery of new services to customerswithin the assigned area.
- Building customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of the company’s services.
- Developing a trusted advisor status with key accounts, and customer stakeholders.
- Preparing action plans and customized presentations for customer visitations, and performing pre-visitation research and analysis.
- Ensuring smooth implementation and account setup for customerspost-sale.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Responding to internal and external customer concerns or problems, determine corrective actions, and/or assigns response personnel.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Performing payment collection activities as required
- Tracking and reporting on customer account status against key account metrics(e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
Level of Experience:
- 5years experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communication practices and principles and knowledge of current trends in sales and marketing.
- Ensures timely pick up of Client’s shipment
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents Courierplus business values
- Follows-up on every clients’ shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Escalate any impending service failures to Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- Should possess OND qualification.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email