Funtay Global Resources Limited is an oil and gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
IT/Front Desk Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Years
Job Unit Administration
- Set up and maintain company IT system and troubleshoot IT related issues
- Monitor and control company Access Control System and visitor management system
- Perform receptionist duties such as greeting clients and guests
- Maintain and update company website
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing mails, etc.
- Manage and Post on Company’s Social Media profile i.e LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Be the first point of contact as front desk officer
- Receive mails and correspondence and dispatch same appropriately
- Perform any other task as assigned by Management
- A graduate of any discipline with at least 1 year experience in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Ability to use HTML, CSS, C++, Word press, and other software languages
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot IT related issues such system updates, printers, etc
- Design experience is a plus
Accountant (Oil & Gas/Power)
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Accounting
- Post transactions for various business units in accounting software such as QuickBooks or Sage
- Create financial proposals to banks and lenders to seek funding
- Review and advise on commercial terms in Oil and Gas/Power/Energy contracts and agreements
- Keep track of invoices and monitor contractor and clients balances
- Compute and remit all relevant taxes such as VAT, WHT, CIT, PPT, etc
- Liaise and remit to appropriate regulatory bodies such as FIRS, ITF, LIRS, etc.
- Reconcile bank statements/invoices and identification of discrepancies
- Create monthly financial and accounting reports and send to management
- Set up ways to reduce company expenses, improve profits, and generate healthy financial environment
- Issue invoices to customers and sending payment reminders to clients
- Perform regular internal financial audits
- Assess Finance and Budget Reports for Strengths and Areas Needing Improvement
- Perform supply chain duties such as application of Form M, PAAR, B/L documentation etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- A graduate of Accounting or Finance or Economics with at least 4 solid years accounting and/or Supply Chain experience in the Oil & Gas or Power/Energy Sector
- Ability to use accounting software such as QuickBooks or Sage
- Strong experience in Financial Accounting, Petroleum Accounting, and Accounting in Power & Energy Sectors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Send CV in PDF format with monthly Salary Expectation.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted