SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
Floor Sales Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- As a Sims Digital Centre Floor Sales Executive you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
- The ideal candidate should be a team player and must demonstrate exceptional selling skills, a strong commitment to service and a genuine curiosity and interest in people.
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc./BA in any discipline.
- 0 – 3 years work experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage)
Information Technology Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field ICT/Computer
The ideal candidates should be analytical with good technical, communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, they must be self-supervising, trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to an branches on issues pertaining to FMS (Facility Management System) and on the front-end software tagged Orion running oracle 11GR2 at the backend.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each uaser’s PC is fully secured with an update anti-virus software.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all Pc’s within the branch.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g routers, switches, scanners, printers, cables, etc).
- Resolving software and hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices within the branch.
- Keeping updates of network downtimes.
- Working together with ISP support engineers whenever there is downtime for timely response.
- Handling of all IT related issues within the branches alloted.
- Handling of purchase of IT devices needed within the branch once it’s been approved
- Minimum of B.SC/HND in Computer Science or related course.
- A minimum of post 1 year NYSC experience.
- Network Management Skills (Certifications in any Networking areas, e.g. N+, CCNA, CCNP, etc).
- Data Management Skills (SQL,OCA).
- System Engineering Skills (Cerification in any system arears, e.g, A+, MSCE, etc).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.