Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Graduate Energy Sales Representative
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
- Perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
- Ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.
- Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
- Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI).
- Performing remote energy usage tracking.
- Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
- Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
- Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
- Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
- Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
- Prepare exception reports.
- Bill distribution to customers.
- Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
- Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
- Monitoring of prepaid meters.
- Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
- New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification.
- Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
- Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
- Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc).
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Business manager/commercial manager and Undertaking manager.
- First degree (B.Sc or HND) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 1-year field experience in sales and marketing.
- Understanding of the peculiar revenue collection challenges of the energy industry.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals.
- Knowledge of the business.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong skills in negotiating, planning, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good Customer Relation Service.
- Problem Sensitivity and Integrity.
System Audit Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Unit Finance
- The activities involve assisting the System Audit Team Lead in conducting projects in IT audits, compliance audits, investigations and advisory on IT domain.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating the company’s audit risk areas relating to IT through a risk-based audit methodology.
- Perform specialized IT audits/reviews
- Ensure that IT audit procedures are strictly adhered to;
- Prepare IT audit programmes with appropriate testing mechanisms, execute the programs, recognize control weaknesses, assess the materiality of these weaknesses, and relate them back to the scope and objectives of the audit;
- Engage auditees, develop and administer audit surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers in line with the audit objectives;
- Communicate the results, findings and recommendations of IT audit projects via written reports and face-to-face presentations on a timely basis;
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and IT security reviews;
- Liaise with IT business partners to ensure full understanding of the data flow, data integrity and system security;
- Administer and support Audit Management Software and Audit Tools (e.g. ACL) to facilitate Internal Audit activities;
- Periodically assist in performing revenue assurance for the company using relevant audit tools;
- Support the business/process owners in the identification and assessment of IT related inherent and residual risks and ensure documentation of such risks in the company’s risk register.
- First degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Interest in obtaining professional certification in Information Systems Auditing and making a career in internal auditing and risk management.
- Post-graduation cognate experience of 1-2 years.
- Communication Skills
- Problem identification and solution skills
- Ability to promote value of internal audit
- Understanding of the industry, regulatory, and standards changes
- Organisational skills
- Team building
- Change Catalyst.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.