DM Holdings Limited is a conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business. With each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record, DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
Female Executive Assistant
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 3 Years
Job Unit Administraton
- Female Executive Assistant to the GMD with a legal background.
- Develops proposals
- Handles both internal & external clients accordingly
- Prompt communication within and outside the company
- Projects a professional image of the company
- Rendering administrative and support services for the effective functioning of the office
- Schedules business meetings and appointments
- Ensures timely & accurate preparation of meeting reports, travel schedules etc.
- Communicates and negotiates with external regulators
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Contract drafting
- Advice on legal matters.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC cognate experience
- Not above 29 years
- Candidate should have a Legal background
- Candidates must possess good interpersonal skills, must be proactive, numerate, computer literate & self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The use of Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is key
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Teachable and fast learner
- LLB / B.A in English / Mass Communication, Management or related discipline.
Trainee (Audio & Video)
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Graduate Job
- rainees – Audio Editing / Video Editing
- We are providing an opportunity for applicants to join our workforce after undergoing a free training in any of these chosen areas: Video Editing, Audio Editing.
- Successful applicants will be automatically employed upon satisfactory performance at the end of the training.
- Applicants must possess minimum of a First Degree in any field
- Not above 27 years of age with fair knowledge of at least one editing software and a strong passion for TV & film production
- He/she must reside in Lagos particularly around Ogba, Agege, Ojodu Berger or its environs.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 22, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Assistant with a legal background” as the subject of the mail.