BizPoint Consult Limited, a firm incorporated in 2012 by a team of highly experienced management practitioners with a view to providing professional initiatives and support in Human Resources Development and Capacity Building to match modern day work place growth and innovations.
We deploy learning/development initiatives and programmes that support personal growth, organizational development and effectiveness.
To be a reliable business partner to our clients in human capital development, change management and organizational effectiveness.
Our client requires the services of a Farm Supervisor to manage its commercial broiler and laying sites in different locations within South-West Nigeria.
Farm Supvisor - Poultry
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Unit Agriculture
- BSc. Degree in Animal Science (Animal Nutrition, Animal Production and Health), Veterinary Science or related degree.
- Minimum of 3 years job related experience.
- Proficiency in report writing, project management and computer usage.
- Good leadership skills with great potential to grow with the company.
- Candidate should be ready to travel
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 10 Years
Job Unit Manufacturing
The operations manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and participative work environment and also responsible for ensuring product quality and food safety. He/She will champion continuous improvement programs to meet or exceed customers expectations and shareholder returns.
- Degree in Engineering, Food Science and Technology, Microbiology or closely related area.
- 5 – 10 years relevant experience in Production Management in a poultry processing industry.
- 4 years experience managing 10 or more employees.
- Strong business acumen including knowledge of finance, financial indicators, cost modeling and the like.
- Demonstrated success in overall management of safety and compliance within a food-processing plant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High level of interpersonal skills.
Store and Inventory Team Leaders
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 7 Years
Job Unit Procurement
The Store and Inventory Team Leaders will be responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory control process.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- 4 – 7 years experience in food production or other manufacturing related industry is preferred.
- A high degree of integrity and strong moral ethics.
- Ability to multi-task, analyze information and process based on business priorities. Problem solving skills.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with an eye for details.
- Perfect team player attitude
Head of Accounts
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 7 Years
Job Unit Finance
- Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Operations, the Accountant will lead preparation of the company’s expenditures and reporting system. She/he will be responsible for monitoring the overall financial reporting system.
- The Head of Accounts will also prepare and present financial reports, analysis, and recommendations concerning relevant financial issues. Additionally, the Accountant will maintain the Accounts Payable Ledger and Check Register.
- She/he also verifies all source documents for proper approval and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct day-to-day accounting activities in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and with Nigerian laws, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all transactions; review of entries to the general ledger to assure accuracy and compliance with the company’s and established accounting principles;
- Prepare mandatory reports as required and respond to inquiries as necessary;
- Process monthly staff payroll, tax calculations and remittances;
- Maintain tax accounting and ensure due reporting to tax authorities;
- Undertake monthly and year-end closing of the general ledger including the preparation of journal entries;
- Supervise monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts; verify accuracy of bank statements and maintain integrity of cash balances and cash flow systems;
- Maintain fixed asset records and determine depreciation terms/rates to apply to items;
- Maintain a computerized accounting system;
- Preparation of payment vouchers for signature and bank transfers, review of payment requests for format and accuracy;
- Draw-up service and employment contracts;
- Manage all personnel issues, including timesheets, leave reports and local benefits, and ensuring their confidentiality, maintain file of personnel records;
- Keep log of vehicle request forms, alongside with driver schedule and manage usage of office vehicle, request and maintain fuel inventory;
- Manage daily petty cash payments and cash reconciliation, including verifying support documentation; prepare petty cash replenishment/request documents;
- Prepare monthly funds request;
- Make and/or reconfirm all hotel, flight and travel arrangements, handle visa arrangements and car pick up;
- Process local travel expenses/reimbursements;
- Provide logistics for seminars, workshops and other special events
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree required in accounting or a relevant field with a professional qualification.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in accounting with at least 3 years within an International Private sector.
- Proficiency in Excel and other relevant Accounting Software.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working on any agribusiness organization or any large retail industry is a plus.
- Strong attention to details and high degree of integrity, accountability, energy and flexibility.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.