Animal Care Services Konsult (NIG) Ltd popularly referred to as Animal Care, is a wholly indigenous Nigerian Company in the Business of Commercial Poultry Oroduction, Commercial Livestock Feed Milling, Aquaculture, Manufacturing, procurement and Distribution of Animal Health products and Technical Laboratory Services. Established in 1979 as a sole proprietorship business in a room apartment, Animal Care Services Konsult has grown over the years to become a leading operator in the Nigerian Livestock industry.
With regional branches and feed milling plants in Kano (North) and Asaba (East) and the head office in Ogere (West), Animal Care’s presence has cut across the length and breadth of the country with sales representatives and agents nationwide. The company is also involved in extension services to educate farmers (prospective and practicing) on the most viable husbandry practices.
Internal Control Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Finance
- Reliability and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and beating deadlines
- Basic understanding of managing human, financial and material resources.
- Negotiation skill
- Data entry Management
- Unbending moral code and the ability to think analytically.
- Must be highly organised.
- Efficient detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Pro-active work ethics
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a team.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements accounting procedure and Microsoft office software is a plus.
- Minimum of second class Upper/Upper credit for B.Sc. / HND holders respectively in Accounting / Finance with at least two years’ cognate experience. Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-30 years.
- Both Gender
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Driving
- Minimum of SSCE with five (5) years cognate experience.
- Candidates should have the required driving license and certification.
- Candidates should not be older than Thirty-Five (35) years.
- Good driving skill
- Good communication skill both verbal and writing
- Confident and poised in interaction with individuals at various levels
- Submissive and ready to take instructions.
- Ability to work under extra hours and under pressure.
- Team Player
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Knowledge of traffic regulation
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Human Resources & Admin” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit by hand to:
The Human Resources & Admin (Central) Office,
29 Road C, Federal Housing Estate,