Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
Direct Sales Agent
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 1 Year
Location Bauchi, Cross River, Lagos
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 6 months – 1 Year experience in sales is required.
- Possess excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
- Excellent convincing ability.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Must be resident in the location stated.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
Business Development Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Location Abia , Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Bayelsa , Benue , Cross River , Katsina , Niger , Ondo , Osun
Job Field Business Development
- Promote company’s product and service using different sales Strategies at different location to work towards business expansion and revenue goals, as well as being responsible for Agent training, training, branding, and management.
- 2 years of experience in a Fintech (Agency banking/Mobile Money Operations)
- B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites.
- Must be resident in the location you are applying to.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 5, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at 17a, Olorunnimbe Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and store your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details. The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”