Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world.
Forensics Officer - Business Assurance
- Prepare preliminary reports on findings arising from the investigations.
- Assist the Forensic Manager to analyze financial data and trace discrepancies.
- Gather adequate background information on all relevant processes, procedures and policies relevant to the investigation.
- Complete portions of the investigation working papers & files for review by manager within set period.
- Review assigned financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Perform all administrative duties during investigations e.g set up meeting, schedule interview sessions and manage the investigation file.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Experience in investigative reporting and proactive fraud detection
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving.
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.