Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. Hubmart has sub-brands/sections such as HubDeli (Fast Food Eatery), HubCafÃ© and HubCare (Health & Beauty) and is poised to delight its customers with special promos and offers while offering Customers a world class loyalty scheme “The Hub”.
At Hubmart, our long-term perspective is not just embedded in our strategy but in our mindset, which focuses on partnership and building lasting personal relationships not only with our customers, but with our suppliers, staff, communities and the regulatory authorities. This philosophy, we plan to embrace in all we do, across all channels. We recognize the changing needs of the Nigerian shopper and are poised to meet them – busy lifestyles, need for simplicity, ease of access, control, value for money and convenience. Hubmart’s raison d’Ãªtre and top priority can all be summed up in one word- You. We are here with one sole purpose, and that is to constantly provide sterling levels of customer service and put smiles on the faces of our customers.
Food Production Manager
The job holder will be responsible for the planning, coordination and controlling the Food Production processes.
Will make sure the food and services are efficiently produced and that the right amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality. (The ideal candidate for this role MUST have been an industrial cook who grew through the rank).
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at the kitchen to ensure optimal production quality and maximum profit for company.
- Take charge of the processing of food and the amount produced from the kitchen.
- Direct and supervise the activities of food production staff.
- Ensure menu items and recipes for a variety of food products are followed to the letter.
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to ensure smooth work operations.
- Create work shifts to ensure round-the-clock food production operations.
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and processed food products.
- Ensure products and raw materials are stored properly at optimum conditions.
- Assign production staff according to their competence and work demand.
- Motivate and supervise work crew to ensure daily production targets are achieved.
- Liaise with the sales and marketing department to develop and implement strategies for driving sales of newly introduced or seasonal menus products.
- Enforce health/safety procedures and guidelines for operation.
- Inspect food production equipment to ensure they are operational and in good working order for food processing.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external food production regulations and legislation.
- Proffer recommendations to management on ways to increase production quality and revenue generation ideas.
- A degree in Catering and Hotel Management or similar field.
Relevant Working Experience:
- A minimum of 6 years experience in the hospitality/Industrial Catering Sector as a Cook who grew in the rank.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Food Production Manager” as the subject of the mail.