PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
Major terminals are located at Ikorodu, Agric and Mile12, BRT lane extension from Ikorodu to Mile12. Progressively, from the time of commencement of operation, the number of bus roll out has been on the increase and based on customers’ demand. Our main depot at Majidun boasts a state of the art and ultra-modern equipment for the maintenance workshop; Automated washing machine for bus wash; Fuel storage facility; Administrative offices and a mini depot at the Mile-12 terminal. Our services run all day, 7 days a week.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Logistics
A leading Transportation Company in Lagos State hereby invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fleet Supervisor.
Reporting to: Fleet Manager
Salary: 90,000.00 – 100,000.00 monthly
- Monitor Fleet Performance against set targets
- Develop, Maintain and Utilize predictive modeling or other techniques to plan schedules and service in conjunction with maintenance advice
- Analyze factors affecting Service Performance on all routes, to respond to changing corridor demands.
- Analyze Operational Performance in terms of bus availability.
- Generate and analyze busmen attendance/performance report which is used for performance pay
- Liaise with Enforcement and Surveillance/Intelligence teams to ensure an effective roll out of buses
- Reduce down time of buses in the fleet by adopting preventive maintenance strategy by working hand-in hand with maintenance.
- Ensure buses are properly washed and fuel as at when due.
- Undertake any other duty that has to do with busmen, bus fleet and roll out.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree and relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years professional experience including Transport Operations and administration experience; Minimum of 1 years supervisory experience
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 21, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.