PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under banked, high-net-worth individuals, among others. At PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd, our core value is “growing together”. We pursue this by supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), the informal working class and low income families.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Job Field Finance
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis
- Prepare and analyse Cash flow
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items such as cash, cash equivalents, investments, debt, for management and reporting purposes
- Review other Treasury related monthly Schedules
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour as they impact on the bank
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Liaison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS etc
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA.
- Very familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadline
- High analytical and excel skill
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 8, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title as the subject of the mail.