New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% indigenous company that offers capabilities for Crane Maintenance, Marine Vessels, Portable Buildings, Major Onshore and Offshore Construction Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Subsea Services and Structures. In conjuction with our technical partners, we offer clients complete project expertise from conception to delivery stage. NESSCO’s diverse operations and highly skilled professional staff enable the company to execute multi-dimensional international projects, providing clients with the highest level of technical excellence, execution efficiency and local content. Over the years, we have provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry’s most challenging Onshore/Offshore projects.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Finance
- Assist with preparation of the budget and Implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statement
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Review payments by verifying supplier invoice.
- Issue out cheques to appropriate payees.
- Keep office petty cash and maintain the float.
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger
- Manage filing, storage and security of financial documents.
- Calculate and remit deductions such as staff pensions to various PFA
- Preparation of invoices
- Reconcile account payable and account receivable
- Follow up with the Tax Office in checking and reconciling tax returns & payments when required
- Other duties as assigned.
- He / she should possess relevant qualifications
- At least 5 years post-NYSC experience.
- ICAN / ACCA Certificate is compulsory.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.