Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 Years,
Job Unit Accounting
- Daily Reconciliation of Correspondence Bank Account Positions.
- Raising Journal Entries to update inflow and outflow of funds within all Correspondent Banks.
- Liquidity managment.
- Monthly remittances of Tax deductions for both Federal and Lagos State Tax Authorities.
- Maintenance of all Financial Documents.
- Preparation of Monthly Depreciation Schedule of the Banks’ Fixed Assets and monthly amortization of outstanding prepared expenses.
- To produce monthly, quarterly, half yearly financial reports of the organisation.
- Monitor budget preparation and ensure proper monitor of performance and report any derivation from plan.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities.
- Preparation of Month End Reconciliation of Correspondent Bank Account Positions.
- Keeping Track of Banks’ Investments in Treasury Bills, Time Deposits and Call Deposits and ensurring approval is obtained from the Head, Finance for either rollover or liquidation at Maturity.
- Daily Review of General Ledgers.
- Involved in budget preparation and implementation.
- HND /University Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Student Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN , ANAN
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services
- IFRS experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 24 – 30 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.