eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry. In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction. Each practice is supported by a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) enabling consultants, wherever they are in the world, to access the same information. This way, our efficiency as a business is unparalleled. Also our approach of developing strong relationships with top professionals, each practice area is able to specialise in identifying and supplying high quality, hard-to-find, local and international candidates to our clients.
Finance Manager (Agrotech)
- Manage the finance, accounting functions, resources, and financial assets of the company and subsidiary companies
- Create, implement, administer, and evaluate all financial programs, procedures, and supporting information systems of a company
- Provide leadership for the continuous evaluation of short- and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Ensure credibility of the company’s finance team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive job cost system
- Coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial information systems of a company
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal financial reporting requirements
- Serve as the primary interface with lenders and certified public accountant (CPA) firms
- Partner with senior management in the development and execution of strategic business and operational plans
- Hire and retain key accounting and financing talent
- Act as the point person for all tax and audit activities
- Stay informed about the regulatory environment and developments to the industry and competitive landscape to incorporate best practices throughout the company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- BSc/MSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 6-8 years of proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Must have ICAN/ACCA
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.