Transport Services Limited (TSL) companies create a strategic supply chain and logistics platform for the supply and distribution of goods and services from source to the last mile. e are committed to our continental drive to provide bespoke supply chain and logistics solutions to Corporate Entities and National Governments across the African continent.
TSL Logistics Ltd is Africa’s largest independent Petroleum Terminal Management Company and a leading supply chain management solutions provider.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Location Cross River, Lagos
Job Field Finance
- Assist the finance team with research, filing and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Assist the finance team in collating and dispersing invoices, receipts and bank statements.
- Provide and submit reports on documents collated.
- Reconcile the differences on invoices and receipts received against forecasted invoices and receipts expected.
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- OND in Accounting or Finance.
- 0 to 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Must be resident in Lagos State or Calabar, Cross River State.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.