uac foods limited is a joint venture business between uac of Nigeria plc. ( a leading indigenous conglomerate in nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited( A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories. The Snacks Category consists of: Gala Sausage Roll – The Number one Sausage Roll Brand In Nigeria Funtime Cup Cake – the creamy fluffy cake that is the delight of consumers Funtime Coconut Chips- It made from fresh natural coconut Snaps Puffed Maize – It is a maize based baked snack with exotic flavours.
The Dairies category consists of the Supreme range of products: Supreme Ice-cream (scoop range) and the Impulse range; Supreme Funblast and Supreme Snocreme.
Finance Business Transformation Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Finance/Accounting
To ensure project delivery by tracking, reporting and analysing financial elements of projects including driving the implementation of relevant systems changes and technology improvements within the organization.
You will be accountable for
- Contributing fully to the implementation of different Project as the Finance Project Manager
- Capturing all Projects ensuring alignment with appropriate roadmaps & project portfolios
- Tracking and managing high-priority strategic projects within the transformation portfolio.
- Supporting benefit realization through Implementation of strong project management throughout the business organization.
- Conducting financial due diligence and applying accounting procedures while also gathering and analysing data from many sources at once.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for projects across departments while identifying areas where cash flow and revenue can be improved.
- Performing several duties during the project lifecycle, including data gathering data analysis, cash flow monitoring, reporting and tax compliance.
- Monitoring the progress of projects, investigate variances of project costs, approve expenses and ensure billing is up-to-date.
- Identifying areas for improvement and develop solutions to prevent project delays and help the company meet its budgetary and cash flow goals.
- Balancing big-picture business goals and long-term forecasting with day-to-day oversight of cash flow, revenue, and expenditures in order to make well-informed decisions about emerging opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Ensuring that projects’ financial reports and shareholder reports are submitted according to laws and guidelines and help support organizational performance by delivering a high level of project completion.
- Overseeing the implementation of project ‘SAP Project Refresh” which includes implementation of SAP S/4HANA and migration to the cloud.
- Ensuring project is delivered within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the business.
- Working with staff members in accounting, sales and other departments to complete projects according to business needs, internal and external deadlines.
- Ensuring effective functionality of the ERP system and drive maximum user usage.
BUSINESS PROCESS TRANSFORMATION
- Identifying areas of opportunity within the company and implementing processes to change its performance for the better.
- Implementing operational changes and delivering measurable improvements.
- Analysing business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders.
- Coordinating Change Management activities and resolving cross project conflicts, while ensuring that the organization is aligned and prepared for implementation.
- Supporting organizational change management efforts to ensure stakeholder buy-in / alignment, engagement and change adoption for the changes introduced through the transformation projects.
- Developing collateral, communications and manage change champion network as part of these change efforts.
PEOPLE & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Coordinating External & Internal Audit activities
- Managing Business Partners, Consultants, Customers and the Finance Team
- Developing Finance talent alongside with the Talent Management team
The ideal candidate will possess
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting with NYSC Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Possess Audit & Accounting skills with in-depth knowledge of current regulatory laws & accounting policies
- Have experience in change, people and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbally and written
- Be a good listener and pay attention to details
- Sound Analytical skills with strong commercial awareness / knowledge
- Strong business partnering, leadership & organizational skills
- Possess a professional accreditation- ICAN, ACA, ACCA or CPA
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 4, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.