Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionise the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. The journey began with our pioneering of the food court concept in Nigeria – a new and exciting offering for the local market. At the same time, we also imported well-developed QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) brands from South Africa. Since this time we have concentrated on developing our own brands, which already occupy prime market positions.
Chicken Republic, as our flagship brand, is a classic success story. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets).
- The position is responsible for providing training support for company restaurant operators to develop unparalleled culture and talent.
- Coordination, facilitation and delivery of training programs
- Work collaboratively with team to develop and deliver effective training programs
- Plan and schedule training on regular basis
- Prepare and maintain training course material
- Inform about the training events in advance to field staffs
- Complete training needs assessment to identify knowledge, skills, and / or ability gaps
- Minimum of university degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in training functions
- CIPM or other relevant HR Certification is an added advantage
- Restaurant / Hospitality industry experience is an added advantage
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coach and influence others
- Must be highly proactive and result driven
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 30, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title and Location” as subject of the email.