Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry. Our service offering includes: Radio Network Design & Planning RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits Network Quality of Service evaluation Transmission/Access Network Planning & Implementation VSAT transmission Fibre Optic Installation, Testing & Maintenance Civil Works & BSS Equipment Installation, Special Coverage & In-Building DAS with integrated Wi-Fi solution Voice, Data and Advanced Security Outsourcing & Consulting Project Management Network Monitoring & Operations Network Field Maintenance Technical Support And Process Management Other technical services for the telecommunications industry We have worked with all major access technologies (including GSM, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPDA, CDMA-1xRTT/EV-DO, Wi-Fi, WiMAX and LTE).
We have participated in the success of some of the most sophisticated wireless systems in the world. We bring local knowledge and global capabilities to our customers offering innovative solutions, insight into cutting edge developments and delivering solutions that enhance business efficiencies. Quality, flexibility, reliability and a speedy response to our clients requirements is our aim.
Field Support Technician
- Provide service supports during field visits or dispatch.
- Tie workflow schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document process.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Document Processes.
- OND Certification in Information Technology or other related fields.
- Work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work flexible shift and to adapt to changing work schedules
- English Literacy
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, and service technical equipment.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Certification in Information Technology is an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.