IPI PowerTech Group delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in the Middle East, Africa and neighboring countries. Since our inception in Lebanon in 1993, we have grown into a leading group, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization. Today, we are market leaders in providing power solutions and specialty batteries, telecom infrastructure and managed services. Our self-manufactured enclosures have allowed us to successfully implement and create new concepts in space and energy efficiency and site renovation, and have further allowed us to create customized energy efficient/hybrid and renewable energy solutions.
Headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon, IPT PowerTech has expanded its presence to the entire region and is now present in 11 countries. For the past 20 years, we have climbed up the steps of success with an unfailing respect for the company’s values: the uncompromised excellence of our services, the agility of our mind in adapting to change, the efficiency of our work, and the integrity with which we do it all. We have invested and acquired new companies, reached new markets, expanded our area of expertise and considerably grew our customer base.
Today, we are proud to be the unique solution provider in our sector that offers complete in-house products and services. Our achievements go a long way: we have implemented more than 25,000 power and battery systems, 7,000 renewable energy and hybrid solution sites, 4000 sites on full turnkey basis, 1500Km of fibre optic networks… Installed across the region, our self-manufactured enclosures have allowed us to successfully implement and create new concepts in space and energy efficiency.
Field Support Engineer (FSE)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Engineering
- The Field Support Engineer as assigned, will oversee and supervise projects from beginning to end within the operations department in line with IPI Powertech Nigeria’s business goals.
- Ensure PMM andf other related maintenance activities are carried out as per SLA.
- General understanding of DCDG solutions.
- To ensure 100% power availabiblity on site and critically reduce outages.
- Quality control and monitoring.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Deliver project with the required conditions.
- Diesel maintenance check.
- Actively involved in the implementation of sites roll out projects according to specification and standard.
- Ensure excellent customer focus.
- Build Customer Relationship and maintain it.
- Presentation of daily/weekly/monthly report to your line manager.
- Deliver projects within set time(MTTR)
- Coach and supervise project team members.
- B.Sc / HND / ND Engineering field or any related course.
- Trade Test will be an added advantage.
- Five (4) years experience in handling different projects within the telecoms industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with subordinates and line managers
- Must be technically sound.
- Excellent data analysis (MS Excel expert).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.