Biswal Limited provide a full range of services and material support to allow our clients full telecoms infrastructure deployment as well as post deployment maintenance and energy solutions and management.
Biswal supports telecommunications industry leaders, both within and outside Nigeria. We acquire, develop and deploy resources in order to deliver the best possible quality in service for the telecommunications industry.
Field Service Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Engineering
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Installing and maintaining diesel power generating plants and related electrical equipment in the BTS sites throughout the state.
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment to include oil changes, lubrication, battery testing and replacement, filter replacement, tire inspection/replacement and electronic control systems adjustments and repair.
- Maintains records and logs of completed maintenance actions to meet minimum requirements for state inspectors.
- Respond to monitoring alarms and troubleshoots equipment during emergency power outages and scheduled equipment exercise periods.
- Provides regular (weekly or as needed) updates including current operational and maintenance activities and issues being resolved
- Keeps work areas free of hazardous conditions, grease or oil spills and excess supplies
- In the maintenance of established quality standards through first line evaluation and reporting of process flows with the aim of identifying areas for process improvement.
- Actively assist line managers in the development of team and individual quality and performance standards for front-line employees
- Assist the Quality Assurance Team Lead to ensure the implementation of the Quality Assurance recognition program in the Online and Walk In Assistance Centre.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Engineers with Previous Telecom experience are not qualified for this role
- Previous work experience with DCDG/ACDG generators is highly important
- Relevant Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years in diesel management
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface with large multi-functional project teams.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.