Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Field Sales Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Candidate will be responsible for creating awareness and efficiently sell the products to retailers within specified locations.
- The job holder will drive aggressive and unparalleled availability, visibility and accessibility of all company products across all contact points in assigned channels i.e. retail, and open markets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve / deliver sell out targets for customer / channel / sales territory
- Accountable for timely and periodic report submission of the weekly activities
- Support the effective supervision and execution of all sales and marketing promotions, activations and programs in sales territory
- Accountable for ensuring effective execution of all POP drivers (range, pricing, visibility, accessibility, planograms, secondary displays materials and overall merchandising guidelines) across contact points / channel
- Responsible for providing timely information about sales and competitor activities within the sales area to management
- 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG environment
- Relevant qualifications equivalent to (B.Sc. / Higher National Diploma / OND)
- High degree of understanding of field sales operations management
- IT literate with strong spreadsheet knowledge e.g. Excel
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Understanding of key sales drivers of range, pricing, display, promotion, merchandising guidelines, planograms etc.
- Influencing Skills
- Commitment and Resilience
- Lateral / Creative thinking
- Good Organizational skills
- Good cultural awareness
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 22, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Area Sales Officers – Eti Osa” as subject of the email.