UAC foods limited is a joint venture business between uac of Nigeria plc. ( a leading indigenous conglomerate in nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited( A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories.
The Snacks Category consists of: Gala Sausage Roll – The Number one Sausage Roll Brand In Nigeria Funtime Cup Cake – the creamy fluffy cake that is the delight of consumers Funtime Coconut Chips- It made from fresh natural coconut Snaps Puffed Maize – It is a maize based baked snack with exotic flavours. The Dairies category consists of the Supreme range of products: Supreme Ice-cream (scoop range) and the Impulse range; Supreme Funblast and Supreme Snocreme.
Field Sales Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Graduate Jobs
UAC Foods Limited is a joint venture business between UACN PLC and Tiger Brands of South Africa operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
As a result of ongoing expansion, we are looking to hire a Field Sales Executive
Responsible for Territory / Channel Sales Order, Revenue development, Accountable for in-store visibility/availability of all products, translating the company’s customer service vision and mission to achieve assigned sales targets in the territory.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing relevant information needed to develop the territory sales plan and strategies towards achieving the agreed sales target.
- Cultivating and maintaining cordial relationship with customers of the company to ensure a long lasting business relationship
- Ensuring supervision and achievement of assigned merchandisers targets to key accounts in the territory
- Coordinating POP and Promos in assigned territory and implement the sales plan and strategies.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Resident in Minna, Niger State.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years requisite experience.
- Excellent at marketing and sales techniques
- Very good at database management
- Knowledge of financial management and corporate finance
- Good at information management and demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly innovative, creative and be externally oriented.
- Have sound business knowledge and demonstrate self-confidence
- Integrity and be good at customer management.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed and updated Resume using the job position as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org