Brainiacs STEM & Robotics is an end to end technology solution provider. We provide services in training and enhancement for children and young adults (creativity pack), application and systems development and support institutions in research and analytics. The Brainiacs creativity pack is what we call our training and enhancement package. The Creativity pack aims to engage children and young adults (from age 6 to 24) with supplemental skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics [STEM]. Thus giving them the skills and motivation they need to create a better future. Our programs are designed to prioritize fun, active engagement, and an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving and creativity. We focus on activities that encourage creativity and innovation, placing a strong emphasis on STEM application.
Presently, some of the modules we offer via various packages include: Robotics, Game Modding, Computer Programming & Apps development and Basic Electronics. We run a project-based learning approach to foster team work and encourage students to build real solutions to everyday problems. The depth of experience and capability in Brainiacs gives us a unique opportunity to engage is systems and application development for both in house use and businesses and interesting clients.
Field Sale Executive
We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Minimum Qualification is OND
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.