HiiT Plc is Nigeria’s best Indigenous IT Training Establishment. We have excelled in IT Training/Education, Publishing, IT Consultancy and IT Solutions Development & Services. In our 18 years of successful existence, we have graduated over 60,000 students at our CPN-accredited IT Training Centres located in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano and other cities nationwide.
Core Services IT Training/Education IT Solution Development & Services Publishing IT Outsourcing E-Learning Solution Development & Implementation Specialized Divisions IT Training/Education Division IT Solutions Development & Services Division. Publishing Division.
Field Marketing Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Location Nasarawa, Plateau, Kogi, Benue, Kwara, Niger, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Eboyi
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Marketing HiiT Online Courses through leading the planning, execution, monitoring & control of the marketing plan to achieve targets and market share objectives per the center’s business plan.
- Develop marketing strategies to widen prospect base and ensure their conversion to registered students.
- Ensure the attainment of the monthly enrolment target for all courses and batches.
- Conduct strategic research in support of the designated market sectors and explore new growth market.
- Degree/HND from any discipline.
- Minimum of One Year Marketing experience in the ICT or FMC Industry.
- Demonstrable customer-friendly qualities.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages and must be Internet Savvy.
Age– 30 years & below.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 18, 2020
Method of Application
Qualified applicants are to send their CVs to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
The email subject heading MUST be – FMO, State of Residence
e.g FMO, Plateau
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.