Transsnet Financials believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial inclusion on the continent.
We’re hiring in Africa, the UK and China! Get in touch to find out about opportunities to work together. Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa’s most popular smartphone brands: Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
Field Investigation Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Security/Intelligence
- Conduct surveillance on matters entrusted.
- Conduct thorough investigation of suspected frauds.
- Conduct video surveillance.
- Investigate accident scenes.
- Conduct background checks and activity checks of suspects.
- Gather information and evidences through face-to-face interviews.
- Gather recorded statements and documentation.
- Organize all the collected data and information.
- Investigate claims and matters relating to clients or customers
- Write narrative reports of investigations conducted.
- Coordinate with the other investigating staff and seniors investigators.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 2, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.