Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. Our mission to create sustainable wealth for individuals, communities, organizations and nation states in Africa. Our merchants have a large range of products that span across various categories including agricultural produce, leather and textile, construction materials, woodworks and furniture, food and beverages and so much more.
We provide escrow services; powered by Ecobank, dedicated customer service support and many other services to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND/SSCE
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Reports To: The Field Agent will report to the Sourcepro Team Lead and BCD Product Manager.
- The field agent will primarily be responsible for collection and uploading of merchants’ data from specific markets to approved portal
- Completing weekly targets in this is necessary to provide us with sufficient merchants for the launch of our new marketplace.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect and upload merchants’ data (contact, products details and images) from specific markets.
- Verify merchants’ shops from time to time to confirm existence and availability of sales items.
- Coordinate the movement of sales items from merchantsТ shop to pickup location and confirm handover to logistics partners.
- Source for bulk sales items as may be required by a buyer.
- Deliver weekly progress reports.
- Relevant academic qualification: minimum of SSCE is required.
- Previous experience in a related field is an advantage.
- Must have good computing skills.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Fluency in Yoruba / Igbo and any other language is an advantage.
- Focused and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
- The contract for this position is based on commission for 4 months as probationary period and subject to review for full time employment.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 22, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.