Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. Our mission to create sustainable wealth for individuals, communities, organizations and nation states in Africa.
Our merchants have a large range of products that span across various categories including agricultural produce, leather and textile, construction materials, woodworks and furniture, food and beverages and so much more. We provide escrow services; powered by Ecobank, dedicated customer service support and many other services to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Field Agent (Agriculture)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 2 Years
Job Field Agriculture
- The Field Specialist will primarily be responsible for monitoring and supervising products brought by suppliers (Timber/Wood) and monitor the exporting processes of such product to the buyer’s destination
- Also acquisition/sourcing for potential new buyers and new suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel to product locations.
- Plan and coordinate the shipping activities.
- Strategize and execute sourcing from various African countries.
- Know your product (Timber/Wood/Charcoal/ Agro commodities).
- Source for new suppliers.
- Source for new Buyers.
- Provide a week activities report.
- Inspect product in the forest, park, or warehouse.
- Send photos and videos of the product.
- Supervise movement.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Agriculture or related courses
- Minimum Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Ability to speak the local languages
- Ability to use android-based application for monitoring and record taking
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and attention to details
- Excellent reporting skills
- Must be tech-savvy and ready to learn
- Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
- Must have good computing skills.
- Hardworking, focused, and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 18, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.