At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja. Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
Female Customer Service Representative
- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products.
- Prepare Job Card for all jobsаwith proper classification i.e.аwarranty or non-warranty.
- Forward all Job Card and faulty products to the Service centre supervisor.
- Preparation ofаdefective parts failure reportа( Panel , PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report.
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm status of jobs.
- Responsible for Happy calls to customers and dealers.
- Responsible for Spare part request in line with job card details.
- Responsible for Job completion feedback to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or ups
- Experience working with customer support.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.