StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person.
They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Our client is a manufacturing company. As a result of expansion, the service of Factory Supervisor is urgently required to join the production team.
Job Location: Ota
The candidate must reside in Ota.
Supervise and coordinate the activities of the factory employees.
- Supervise and coordinate Factory employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Prepare payroll
- Ensure the safe use of equipment
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to the factory employees
- Recruit and train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- All administrative responsibilities that comes with the role
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Computer literacy
- Proactive organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years proven experience as a factory/production supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word for reports is crucial.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong ability to manage people and get task done
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
N40, 000/ monthly
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 4, 2020
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FAC-SUP’ as the subject of the application