Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. With the continued growth of the middle class and their increasing appetite for snacks and baked goods of various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major player in this sector. The industry knowledge and influence of the promoters span Nigeria. The company has its roots in two successful companies that pioneered the sales of Celebration Cakes and confectionaries.
Based on in-depth technical-know-how, extensive industry knowledge, and leadership experience gained from 4 decades in the confectionary industry, Graceco is well-equipped to provide high-quality consumer goods to Nigerians and beyond. At Graceco Limited, our mission is to provide good quality, well packaged and affordable processed food products and to put technology behind the production of Nigerian foods to make them available quickly to homes and consumers
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Time: Normally between 7:30am – 5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am – 3pm on Saturdays.
Reporting to: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure cleanliness of the working environment at all times with little or no supervision.
- Carry out proper Facility inspections.
- Ensure that all conveniences within the Facility are well maintained.
- Control activities like waste disposal and proper coverings for exposed machineries
- See that all personnel are present at their assigned areas when they are scheduled to work.
- Supervise and oversee the issuance of cleaning items and electrical fittings for effective use across all sections.
- Report staff absence on the daily activity report.
- Work closely with Facility staff; attend to their request in order to fulfill their daily job functions.
- Continually walk around the facility: checking all doors to ensure security, observing staff for misuse or inappropriate conduct.
- Take responsibilities for all keys that access all doors in each sections of the Facility.
- Periodically checking all Offices for defect and to encourage users for efficient usage.
- Ensuring that a safe and equitable environment exists at all times for all users.
- Support Facility manager on projects execution.
- Ensure that all administrative functions of projects on ERP are well carried out.
- Compile and submit concise report of facilities weekly expenses.
- OND in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Estate Management and other related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Certified member of FMA
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the company’s production cycle
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; protect trade secret
- Proficiency in the use of Facility module on ERP
- Excellent emotional intelligent and initiative
- Highly proactive and solution oriented.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Facility Supervisor” as subject of the email.