Fosad Consulting Limited is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Engineering
- Our client is looking to hire the services of a Facilities Manager who will be tasked with the responsibilities of supervising, coordinating and maintaining the good condition of all equipment, materials and infrastructure of a 100-house residential estate.
- Responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Supervise all staff facilities (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, issuance of estate sticker
- Oversee the operations of the Estate including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire/life safety, security services etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with property owners and management
- Investigate and define problem areas within the Estate, conduct occasional estate tours and prepare reports recommending measures for improving service to the customers.
- A relevant qualification in Facilities Management at the B.Sc. level, or its equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience with relevant practical and demonstrable capabilities, reflecting relevant and recent specialized experience
- Business Continuity management experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Real estate management and negotiation of property leases preferred.
- Proven track record, demonstrating success in building and running a fast-growing facilities organization, delivering a large volume of simultaneous complex projects and programs with demanding timelines.
- A commercial approach to service delivery is essential including a track record of setting and meeting financial / productivity targets.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Estate Facility Manager” as the subject of the mail.